These jars an absolute wonder! You can add so many different combinations and end up with a delicious breakfast or healthy snack. ? ?
If you want some extra crunch just add a handful of granola when you’re ready to tuck in!
Mixed Berry Overnight Oat Jar
Serves: 1 Jar
- ½ Cup of Rolled Oats
- ½ Cup Coconut Almond Milk
- ½ Cup Greek Yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- Top with: Raspberries & Blueberries
- Add the rolled oats then the almond milk and greek yoghurt to a small jar.
- Add the honey then top with the mixed fruit.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
This is perfect and yummy..
Thank you Asha! x