Currently I am accepting guest posts. I feel that my readers can really benefit from the wide experience and knowledge of people who love food as well as fitness and exercise.
Due to the high demand of people that wish to submit guest posts, there will be a publishing fee – this is to cover the running costs of the blog. For details on this please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you haven’t already done so.
There are also certain guidelines to follow so please read these carefully before submitting anything:-
- The Style of Writing – please write your posts in a friendly, informal way! Your article isn’t for a Journal in that particular field so please don’t write like it’s going to be assessed for a University/College degree!
- Number of Links – I will allow you to include 2 outbound links, as well as 2 social links to your own social media pages i.e. Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Word Count – Please ensure your word count is somewhere between 500-1000 words, no less, no more!
- Images – Include at least 1 original or licensed image as part of your submitted post
- Related Content – it goes without saying, but I’ll say it anyway, your subject must be related to the field of either Food, Fitness or both.
- Recipe-Writing – this is a more strict type of submission but I will accept a guest recipe provided you include an original image of the finished dish and that the recipe does not appear on any other website/blog/book/copyrighted material.
- References – please do not directly copy any content that has already been written by another person and try to pass it off as your own. If you use another post as a reference then please include their link (this counts as one of your allowed links).
- Check It! – it’s very frustrating when I’m sent written work that hasn’t been checked for spelling, punctuation and grammar mistakes. I don’t have the time to be making these corrections for you, so re-read your posts before sending them or I won’t be in a position to publish your work.
The best way to submit a Guest Post would be to email me first with your suggested title/titles and I can then assess which will be the best one to write up for the blog. It will more likely be accepted this way than just sending a pre-written post.
Once you submit your guest post and I’ve told you that I’m happy to publish it, please send £20 payment via PayPal. Once the payment has been received I will look to publish your work within 48 hours.
Please only send 1 post at a time.
Finally, I reserve the right to reject a post for whatever reason I find appropriate, however I will always do my best to personally explain why I don’t think it’s right for the blog. Which is why it’s always best to come to me with potential titles first.
You can send your Title Suggestions/Guest Posts to: email@example.com
Thank you for contributing!