Kentucky Fried Chicken or KFC has a stronghold of the market for their fried chicken food products. Spread all over the globe, it has a vast array of items besides fried chicken foods, such as burgers, soups, subs, rice and more. KFC has maintained to adopt new recipes to suit cultural nuances like Halal meat for Muslim communities. It’s Go Cup which is made up of a chicken item and potato wedges have a huge fan base. Priced at $2.49, you can, however, enjoy a free Go Cup by taking part in a simple online survey. The online customer survey is designed for obtaining valuable feedbacks and tips.
KFC’s SurveyH site holds the ticket to you free Go Cup. Simply take part in the survey by visiting mykfcexperience.com and get your survey code. You can redeem this code at the nearest KFC outlet to enjoy the Go Cup. Moreover, the survey has little something for every customer who is willingly taking part in the survey. Since the Go Cup costs $2.49, KFC ensured that customers would be receiving goodies worth their time. The “you scratch my back, I scratch yours” is as thrilling as it can get.
The Brilliant Prospect of the Customer Survey:
The data collected from the online survey would be contributing to KFC’s future market growth. KFC plans to retain existing customers as well as gain a favourable position among the new ones with the survey. Of late, KFC has been burdened with a number of controversies regarding the quality of food they serve. It has been naturally detrimental to its growth and profit margins. The survey would help KFC to have a comprehensive picture of the issues. Being a customer, your valued and unbiased opinion would help KFC to improve for the better. As KFC aims to stay ahead of its competitors, the survey can be of tremendous importance to them.
- You have to be at least 13 years of age to partake in the survey
- The receipt should be recent, along with the code
- You should be versed in either English or Spanish
Survey Tutorials to Follow
- The survey is open to all ageing 13 or above. You can access the site from any web browser
- Visit www.mykfcexperience.com
- Enter the code printed on your latest KFC receipt
- In case a survey code is not handy, click on the immediate link provided therein
- Answer the customer satisfaction oriented questions given on the site. Make sure your answers are not prejudiced.
- On completing the questions, click on the submit button.
- You will be given a survey code. Note it down properly. Remember one receipt is capable of generating one code.
- Take the survey code to the KFC outlet as mentioned on the receipt.
Relevant Information on Survey
- If a user is not a legal citizen of the United States of America, he/she cannot be a part of the online survey
- The participant cannot be an employee at KFC. He/she cannot be a close family member of a KFC employee either
- In case you are not tech-savvy or have no access to the Internet, you can still take the survey. Simply dial the KFC Hotline number. You would be directed to the Customer Service Department. Complete the survey by answering the questions via telephone.
- With the KFC restaurant finder, you can reach the nearest KFC branch
- The code can only be redeemed from the branch that had issued the KFC receipt. It is not valid in any other branches.
A glimpse into KFC
One of the reputed brands in the fast-food industry, KFC was founded by Colonel Harland Sanders. Initially, Sanders had troubles creating a niche in the market. However, after a dozen of similar ventures that left him without success, he took interest in the mouth-watering fried chicken recipe. He happened to stumble upon his own recipe, and ever since then, there is no looking back. KFC has currently branched out to twenty thousand branches spreading across a hundred and twenty countries worldwide. It has always struggled to maintain superior standards to cater to the best to every customer. At this juncture, the customer survey would be potential to revamp its former business policies.