Here’s another really simple, yet incredibly healthy snack for you to enjoy when those food cravings hit. This is the type of snack that will carry you between meals. It’s full of nutrients from the avocado and will keep you from raiding the crisps and other not-so-healthy snacks!
- 2 Rye Crackers
- ½ Avocado (peeled & stone removed)
- Small Handful of Baby Spinach
- Juice of ¼ Lime
- Handful of Cashew Nuts (crushed)
- Spread the avocado across the crackers.
- Add the baby spinach and the lime juice then top with the crushed cashew nuts.
Disclaimer – This recipe has been sponsored by the following links from Dealsland and Fitness Superstore and a commission was received for displaying them.