I know exactly what you’re thinking here… ‘Two recipes in Two days?’ That is correct! But I just had to bring this one to you. Many of you will have checked out the Instagram video that was published yesterday and seen just how straightforward this recipe actually is to make.
Basically if you want a chicken dish on the table in under 10 minutes then you need GSN’s Steamed Chicken which you can simply defrost and eat, or re-heat like in this recipe.
The recipe is super healthy. It’s got spinach, tomatoes, chicken and is all brought together by a delicious sauce which is one of GSN’s newest, the ‘Rich Red Chilli & Garlic Sauce‘ and it tastes great, with just the right amount of chilli heat to match.
This dish can be enjoyed as a quick lunch at home, or even at work. It’s also perfect for an evening meal or anytime you need to put something healthy together quickly!
As always let me know your thoughts and hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
- 2 GoldStandardNutrition Steamed Chicken Fillets(sliced)
- 5 tablespoons Rich Red Chilli & Garlic Sauce
- Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon Chilli Flakes
- 300g Kidney Beans (drained)
- 4 Salad Tomatoes (quartered, core removed)
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 2 tablespoons Rich Red Chilli & Garlic Sauce
- 150g Baby Spinach
- Place the chicken pieces and the sauce into a large enough bowl and leave to marinate for an hour or two if possible.
- Meanwhile heat a large frying pan on a medium-high heat with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the crushed garlic and chilli flakes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Next add the kidney beans, tomatoes, vinegar, honey and the red chilli & garlic sauce. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the marinated chicken pieces to the pan and cook until the chicken has fully re-heated then add the baby spinach until wilted, then serve.