I love working with Gold Standard Nutrition as their products are always up to a high standard, not to mention the way they make my life so much easier by providing chicken that’s already been cooked.
This is a recipe I’ve been working on for some time, trying to get the right balance between what ingredients I should use to make the ‘perfect nachos’.
By using Gold Standard Nutrition’s already-flavoured Jerk Chicken and marinating it with their Garlic & Red Chilli Sauce (sooo good btw!) I felt that I’ve come up with a perfect nachos combination!
The recipe is easy to put together and relies on virtually no cooking experience. The small amount of work that’s required is just in the prep.
So enjoy the recipe and try to share them with friends!
- In a large enough bowl miix the sliced chicken with the sauce and then set-aside.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C (180C for fan-assisted ovens).
- In a medium-sized, oven-proof frying pan or deep-sided casserole dish add enough tortilla chips to cover the surface of the pan.
- Add the chicken pieces to the tortilla chips, then add half the remaining ingredients. Repeat the process with additional tortilla chips and the additional ingredients.
- Place the pan/dish in the oven at 180C for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the chicken has fully heated through.
- Add the fresh salsa and jalapeños, then serve.