I’m really enjoying working with ForGoodnessShakes so far. Their protein drinks taste great and you can tell they’ve put a lot of effort into what goes into each product type.
I’ve used their Chocolate Protein to help create these delicious protein balls. They’re healthy and a perfect snack for on-the-go, plus they’re a lot cheaper than buying individual ones from the supermarket!
- 1 Cup Cashew Butter
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 1 Cup Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- ½ Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tablespoons ForGoodnessShakes Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ Cup Chocolate Chips
- Stir together the cashew butter, honey & oats in a large enough mixing bowl.
- Add the desiccated coconut and protein powder along with the vanilla extract.
- Mix the ingredients together and as they start to combine add the chocolate chips then continue to combine.
- Form the mixture into small balls then place into an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 1 week.