As many of you know I’ve been teamed up with For Goodness Shakes who produce some of the most quality protein that’s out there on the market today.
Their products are made up of a diverse selection from ready-to-drink shakes, through to protein powders, bars and much more.
There are many ways to incorporate protein into your every day diet. As well as drinking it, you can add extra through food. In fact the majority of your daily protein intake will come from food itself.
Today I’m sharing with you my latest recipe ‘Almond & Oat Energy Bites’. They’re so simple to make and taste great. They’re a perfect snack to reach for when you’re hungry and it’s not quite time to start on lunch or dinner!
- 1 Cup Old-Fashioned Oats
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter
- ⅓ Cup Honey
- ⅓ Chopped Almonds
- 2 tablespoons For Goodness Shakes Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- In a large enough mixing bowl add all of the ingredients.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon until fully combined.
- Place the bowl in the fridge for an hour to allow the mixture to firm up.
- Remove the bowl from the fridge and shape into equally-sized balls then place back in the fridge until ready to eat.