As I mentioned a few weeks back I’ve teamed up with MuscleFood UK and have access to their incredible product range to bring you guys some fresh new recipes. The recipes are full of protein and are healthy whilst not compromising on taste (I assure you!).
Today’s recipe combines a variety of ingredients to make a delicious marinade to coat the chicken thighs and veggies with. It’s very easy to put together and once the prep is done, the majority of the work is done and the oven does the rest!
Chicken thighs are much more forgiving if over-cooked compared to chicken breasts, plus I think they have a lot more flavour!
Let me know your thoughts as always and I hope you enjoy it as much as we did 🙂
- 6 MuscleFood Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Ground Allspice
- 1 Garlic Clove (crushed)
- 4 tablespoons Lime Marmalade
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
10 Cherry Tomatoes (left whole)
- 1 Red Pepper (cut into chunks)
- 5 Chestnut Mushrooms (halved)
- 5 Spring Onions (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon Dried Oregano
- Olive Oil
serving suggestion: serve with rice & mixed salad leaves
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C (conventional) / 180C (fan-assisted).
- Place the chicken thighs into a medium-sized roasting tray and season with the salt and freshly ground pepper then cover with a good drizzle of olive oil.
- Add the tray to the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
- Once the cooking time is up remove the roasting tray from the oven and add the veg along with the dried oregano and some extra olive oil.
- Cover everything with the marinade and mix well then return to the oven for a further 15-20 minutes then remove the contents and serve with rice.