I can’t believe it’s been almost a week since I last posted, my most sincerest apologies to you all. I hope you’ll forgive me and as a thank you I bring you this incredibly delicious salad that’s filled with plenty of goodness and can be made in less than no time.
It’s because I started trying out ‘Drop Sets’ in my workouts. Which is basically when you keep doing the same exercise over and over then you reduce the weight and continue and repeat. I swear I thought my arms were going to drop off Tuesday morning.
Anyway I’ve gone back to my childhood roots with this recipe and added some breaded chicken burgers (they’re very small and perfect for kids!). You can buy them from the supermarket, cook them for 15 minutes and then chop them into small pieces that will add real crunch to the salad.
It’s also the first time I’ve used Avocado inside a recipe (my how I’m growing up!) but it’s lovely. I used to wonder what the obsession was but it’s packed full of nutrients and tastes great.
So as always let me know your thoughts, your feedback is really important to me.
- 2 Breaded Chicken Burgers
- 1 Mango (cut into chunks)
- 1 Avocado (cut into chunks)
- 50g Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- Fresh Coriander (finely chopped)
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Pre-heat the oven to 220C (200C fan-assisted).
- Once heated add the chicken burgers and cook for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile add the mango, avocado & cherry tomatoes into a bowl.
- Remove the chicken burgers from the oven and cut into chunks then add them to the salad bowl.
- Pour over a few teaspoons of the olive oil and balsamic vinegar, mix well and top with the coriander.