Adam here once again and I’m back with a brand new recipe with my partners at MuscleFood! They recently brought Salmon to my home and so I thought it would be appropriate to bring it to you guys through the most recent Salmon recipe I’ve created.
Salmon has to be one of the world’s healthiest foods. It keeps coming up whenever I do my nutritional research and is full of the right nutritional values such as Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Selenium, Omega-3 fatty acids and not to mention plenty of Protein!
The recipe was designed for 2 people however if your goal is to bulk up, you’re more than welcome to have it all to yourself. There’s a slight kick through the chipotle paste which is available at all major supermarkets and has plenty of flavour packed into it.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
- 100g New Potatoes (halved)
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Smoked Paprika
- 1 Red Pepper (cut into large chunks)
- 1 Red Onion (cut into large chunks)
- Handful of Green Beans
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 2 tablespoons Chipotle Paste
- 2 Fresh Salmon Fillets
- Pre-heat the oven to 220C (fan-assisted) / 200C (conventional).
- Add the new potatoes to a large baking tray along with the salt, pepper, smoked paprika and some olive oil.
- Place into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Once the time is up remove the baking tray and add the red pepper, red onion and green beans along with the paprika and additional olive oil. Mix well and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Then remove the tray and add the 1 tablespoon of chipotle paste to the vegetables and mix in.
- Add an additional tablespoon to the salmon fillets then place them on top of the vegetables and cook for a final 12 minutes, then serve.