Are you looking for 7-day diet plan for weight loss?
Out of more than thousands free online diet plans available, it’s difficult to say what really works and what doesn’t? Do all or any of them promise results in 7 days?
Losing weight is a common problem and many people fail to achieve ideal weight. If your goal is to lose weight in 7 days, exercisealone won’t work;a diet meal plan to lose weight is also required.It is important to lose weight in a systematic manner. Losing weight drastically can make body weak and will lead to more muscle loss than fat.
To flush out fat from body, you need to release toxins. A healthy diet will help you to detoxify the body and will also be useful in removing the unwanted flab. This will eventually increase your body’s metabolism. Having fruits in your diet helps to increase detoxification process. Eat Good quantity of fruits every day and try to have variety of them in your diet. Include alot of citrus fruits, apples, Melons, Berries, Stones and tropics fruits in your diet.
The King, Prince and Pauper:
There is an old proverbial saying: eat breakfast like a King, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper. This culture of eating was being followed during our forefather’s time and they lived a pretty healthy life. The current generation is going totally opposite direction. We get up late and hardly eat anything for breakfast and take less than half hour for Lunch. To make up for the hunger for all day, we eat heavy dinners while binge watching. Thus, we go to bed with a stomach full of carbohydrate, fat and less of proteins, minerals and fibre. No wonder the young generation has so many health issues, which even our grandparents haven’t encountered till now.
Below is a simple meal plan to lose weight:
Every Morning: Always start a day with a glass of warm water. Add a tablespoon of honey and squeeze fresh lemon in it. This will immensely flush out the toxins from the body and improves the digestion.
The 7-day diet plan for weight loss:
- Day 1: Eat low sugar fruits to lose weight. Say no to bananas! Eat apples, pomegranates and any citrus fruits.
- Day 2: Eat vegetables only. Start day with boiled vegetables or soup as it improves the digestion. And eat lots of salad.
- Day 3: Eat both fresh fruits and vegetables. Don’t intake any carbohydrates like potatoes, rice and sugary fruits like bananas etc.
- Day 4: This day might feel little tough after 3 rigorous days. Eat only bananas today and drink milk. Also drink basic vegetable soup consisting of bottle gourd, tomatoes etc.
- Day 5: After surviving more than half the week, the end looks near. TodayInclude fruits, vegetables and rice in your diet. Eat tomatoes as well. They are a good source of fibre and improves digestion.
- Day 6: Today, eat only vegetables and rice. Drink low calorie veggie soup and lots of salad to keep hydrated and nourished.
- Day 7: Finally, the last dayof 7-day diet plan for weight loss. Keep the diet same as day 6 -eat vegetables, rice and salads.
It is important to stay hydrated while following above diet plan. It is recommended to rink at least 12 glasses of water every day.
A balanced diet is necessary to improve quality and longevity of life. The consumption of fruits & vegetables provides required fibres and vitamins to body. One should eat fewer carbohydrates and include more proteins and fibre in diet. Getting adequate 6-8 hours’ sleep will help refresh body and mind for next day. Along with healthy meal plans, it is necessary to include exercisesin daily regime. Going for morning walks, gym or playing any kind of sport can rejuvenate the body. Do note that before following any kind of diet plan it is necessary to get a body check-up. This will help in detect if there is underlying medical condition like thyroid which is leading to weight gain.
Losing weight requires discipline, hard work, self-control and motivation. Its important to change your lifestyle with best healthy tips, exercising and sleeping on time. Doing it for few weeks and reverting to old self will be unwise. It will have ill effects on body and will affect your enthusiasm as well. It’s better to be a tortoise in the race for self-improvement.